Nigerians today like those in other parts of the world are exposed to various threats daily ranging from terrorism to kidnapping. This is forcing individuals, companies and institutions to take a closer look at their security programs. Chogons Guards and Safety limited brings innovation to the field of security consulting by evolving a proven risk reduction methodology to aid its clients in the development and establishment of effective and cost-efficient security measures.
Our consulting services begins by analyzing a company or individuals security needs. In assessing clients’ needs, we dedicate our attention to ensuring that practical security decisions are based on a thorough analysis of current conditions and that recommendations are appropriate to the level of threat. Further, we develop and provide training on a full scope of security policies and procedures to enable our clients to be prepared for such matters as emergency management, business continuity and other security matters.
- Designing a comprehensive and thorough security master plan that is based on level of threat and includes operational, physical and logical security solutions and proven measures of protection
- Developing written security policies and procedures for an extensive range of business processes, incidents and situational scenarios
- Making informed decisions when procuring security systems and equipment to ensure that devices:
- Integrate to maximize efficiency and optimize system capabilities
- Represent the best in current technology and security offerings
- Are expandable and offer the ability to add-on additional system devices as needed
- Obtaining independent, expert security advice when needed, without hiring a security manager and requisite security staff